Obama's lies....

Please, if you support Obama, watch this video and explain to me how he has not lied. I'm confused, because he seems like a big, fat liar to me. Listen to how he contradicts himself constantly. Hehe. :)

Come on, you're all so outspoken, let's hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Z5KZ42GXw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Lmao! This video is hilarious. It's nothing new to me, but it was still entertaining. Haven't finished it, but me and my husband were cracking up over his contradictions from the beginning. Even though it's been edited some, it's actually all in context if you research it piece by piece. Thanks for posting!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Hey I am gonna impersonate a lib.

Uh... youtube is not a reliably source.
    Uh.... its been edited
    and my favorite
    Uh... You just can't handle him being black and its all Bush's fault!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• LOL! Wow, anon, you hit the nail on the head there! I've long said every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. How do you know he's lying? His lips are moving! As I've said, I wouldn't believe that man if his tongue was notarized!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• where are all the libs now? chickens!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Is that crickets I hear?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• sorry, for all of the grammar freaks:

"Are those crickets I hear?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I don't have ten minutes to watch the whole thing. But I don't need to. I'm not seeing inconsistencies. Sorry.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Hey I am gonna impersonate a lib. Uh... youtube is not a reliably source. Uh.... its been edited and my favorite Uh... You just can't handle him being black and its all Bush's fault!

rolling on floor  You forgot, "You right wing sheeple are crazy" you know the tactics they use to try and discredit us because they think it makes them sound more credible.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I keep checking back to see if anyone Obama supporters posted, and I do find it pretty funny that none have. Usually I get bashed for supporting any post that opposes him, but it seems as if they're sitting there in front of their computers with nothing to say this time, eh? Cat got your tongue, ladies?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• We have other things to do then fall for this one sided trap. There are more discussions than your ignorant same sh!t different day youtube ads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2009