Does anyone get tired of watching reruns of old sitcoms?

One of my favorites was Home Improvement...which I miss...and MASH - which is funny because I don't think I was born when those episodes originally aired!

Which shows do you miss?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I miss all the shows from the 70's like Three's Company and Wonder Woman. Most of the shows from the 80's and 90's are shown on tv now all the time. I've watched every single episode at least 3 times of Little House on the Prairie...lol.
    I miss watching Who's The Boss, The Facts of Life, Family Ties, Growing Pains, Gimme a Break, Gilligan's Island, Alice, Mama's Family, and The Great American Hero.
    My husband knows of a site online that some tv shows can be watched for free....he watches all his favorites from childhood up to now all the time. I just don't have the patience to sit and watch the computer screen...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Home Improvement is on TBS everyday....at least here it is. At 11:00 am. Record it
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I am so lame, I actually buy TV on DVD. :-) So I don't have to miss it, I just get to watch it over, and over, and over.. LOL
    We LOVE CSI so we bought Season 1 (which I don't know, is from like the 90's I think.. LOL)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• OP - Sorry - I guess I meant wanting new episodes to watch...like HI. I know that is impossible since Earl Hindman died...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The Dick VanDyke show from the 1960's. And The Bob Newhart show from the 1970's. And Happy Days. Mary Tyler Moore. Soap. MAry Hartman-Mary Hartman. Taxi.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I wish they'd run them in order though its kind of weird watching an episode from the begining of the sitcom and then the next one they run is from a year or two later.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i buy tv on dvd too! lol my favs are roseanne, bewitched,tales from the crypt, the brady bunch:) full house, i like home improvement also,
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I love reruns LOL.

We watch MASH and Bewitched and I Dream of Genie. We watch Twilight Zones(the ones from the 60's and 80's) and Outer Limits and Tales from the Darkside.
    We watch Married w/Children and Roseanne and other ones.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Oh yes!!! I forgot about Three's Company! Great show.
    I wish they would make some really good sit-coms again that the whole family could watch together. I watch "2 and a Half Men " but kids can't watch that. Too bad, because it is funny ...would be better if it was cleaned up a bit.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I love reruns. I maight as well get rid of my cable service and go purchase dvd's of old sit-coms, like Roseanne, Leave it to Beaver, the Brady Bunch, etc. I already own all seven Golden girls dvd sets, and most of the Little House on the Prairie dvd sets. Tv shows of today is lacking.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2009