why do my babies get fussie while drinking their milk ?

i just had twin girls and their gonna be 3 months but when they drink their milk they cry while eating i think they dont want no more but i take it away and they cry more what is it ?

mymiracletwins

Asked by mymiracletwins at 6:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Stomach ache while drinking? Gas bubbles? Maybe they have a dairy problem? What have their doctor said?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• When you say milk.....do you mean breast milk or formula? From a bottle or your nipple? Maybe if it's from a bottle, the nipple is clogged (happens to mine on ocassion, esp if I throw them in the dishwasher or wash the nipples after I wash dishes, and food particles get stuck in there - I have learned to wash my bottles and nipples by hand first in the sink before anything else goes in there). Or maybe they are ready for the next stage nipple to get more liquid out. All trial and error
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i havent told their dovoter about it
    but their drinking similac advanced
    and i just red online thaqt it can be a earache
    mymiracletwins

Answer by mymiracletwins at 6:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• good luck. get them to the dr to rule out the ear ache....if that is it and you figured it out so soon, good for you!!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• They shouldn't be drinking milk unless it's BREASTMILK!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i had to awitch my baby to similac sensitive because the similac advance gave her bad gas pains. that could be why your twins get fussy during feeding. and btw formula is just as good as breastmilk!
    summersum635

Answer by summersum635 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009