Why is this happening? Do we have actual important stuff to deal with?

A South Carolina state senator says none other than Gov. Mark Sanford (R) is behind rumors that Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer is gay.

In a letter to South Carolina legislators, a prominent state senator Thursday said Gov. Mark Sanford's supporters were behind recent Internet rumors that Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer is gay. And he encouraged the General Assembly to remove the disgraced governor immediately.
"During the last two months, we have discovered plenty of solid reasons to remove our current governor from office; but now there's one more reason: the people trying to keep Sanford in power have stooped to a new low with this week's false character assassination of Bauer," Knotts wrote

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 7:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Blah,blah,blah, left wing-nut propaganda. Old news. Blah,blah,blah!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Okay this is all speculation that Stafford did it. There is no proof.
    I think you lefters are trying to stir the pot even more.
    1 you don't like Stafford. who does? he is a dog.
    2 you are afraid that, hey, maybe Andre Bauer is gay so that would ruin your whole belief / argument that all Republicans are Homophobic and hate gays.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• GREAT point there Crissy! I agree, if that's the case, that just kinda blows their whole theology out of the water,and God forbid that happen!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Okay this is all speculation that Stafford did it. There is no proof. I think you lefters are trying to stir the pot even more.

1 you don't like Stafford. who does? he is a dog. His name is SANFORD

2 you are afraid that, hey, maybe Andre Bauer is gay so that would ruin your whole belief / argument that all Republicans are Homophobic and hate gays. The fact that he has denied it so long would mean he is hiding in the closet, my POINT is WHY are elected officials fighting over OUTING each other?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I agree, more blah blah blah BS.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Try this: Type SANFORD into the Answers search box, and count how many questions Sweet has posted about him.

Who else thinks Sweet-a-kins has an unnatural obsession with Mark Sanford?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Try this: Type SANFORD into the Answers search box, and count how many questions Sweet has posted about him. Who else thinks Sweet-a-kins has an unnatural obsession with Mark Sanford?

So you are OK with ELECTED officials FIGHTING over who is GAY and leaking that info to teh press while we are in the worst economic times since the great depression and our unemployment is at a 24 year high?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• It's not that I'm okay with it, it's just that I don't give a rat's azz. I just think it's funny as hell that you keep posting about this guy. You got a thing for lying, cheating dirtbag politicians?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I just think that it is a sad day when ppl use who someone is against them. even if he is gay, that should e no ones business. it doesn't affect his work so its obsolete. i personally think that he is being made example of, and regardless of what he has done wrong, its not fair that they bring his personal life into it.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• ok my mistake I admit I was thinking of the right person with the wrong name. UH OH you got me.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009