In defense of Hitler?

http://buchanan.org/blog/did-hitler-want-war-2068

Is he serious? Hitler didn't want war? It was Britains fault 50 million people were killed??

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 7:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure, why not, after all,you people all want to say it's Bush's fault all those Iraqis died,and the Americans,who signed up, no one holding a gun to their heads,knowing they might die. So, even though I'm not condoning Hitler in anyway, it's really not that much different. A bald-face lie is a bald-face lie, no matter who it's about!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

This post is about Pat and his disgusting defense of Hitler. A man who is responsible for MILLIONS of people being tortured and murdered. Over 100,000 Iraqi's are dead, but Bush isn't the ONLY one to blame for that mess...but that isn't what THIS is about

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My point is, and as I said, Hitler was an evil monster,and I will say that to my dying day, but in the same breath, every single lib on here loves nothing more than to say "it's no different than Bush, who is responsible,also." You are the 1st one I've seen who said he's not TOTALLY to blame!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Has Pat gone senile?

Answer by gdiamante at 7:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

Ultimately it was his decision, but I do believe the intel community and his top advisors take blame as well. You don't "pull the trigger" on something that BIG and IMPACTFUL as a war on what turned out to be "faulty" intel.

BUT, my question is: WHO IN THE HEL(L) DEFENDS HITLER? He didn't want war??? He was invading other countries....WTF

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Has Pat gone senile?

They really need to take him OFF the air! He wrote a book about it and everything!! So, does that make him a Hitler/ Nazi sympathizer?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Oh gawd! More blah blah blah bull shit!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• We have an Islamic extremists and terrorist sympathizer sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office, so your point is?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

No, we don't

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• YES WE DO sweet, just because you like to keep your head tucked in the sand doesn't mean the rest of us do!  We see the asswipe for what he really is!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009