Am I pregnant?

So let me give you the details... i had my IUD removed on July 8. My last period was June 25th. Ever since then i noticed that my breast are tender and i have started to gain weight. I am nauseated easily and have bad cravings. I have lower back pain and just started having pressure in my lower abdomen. I have gone for urine prego test (3) and nothing. A friend told me that sometimes you can go for urine test and it wont show up till u have a blood test. this has happened to ppl in my family. What do you think? i have an apt on the 23rd but just want to get some motherly feedback. thank you in advance

3SWEETKIDS24

Asked by 3SWEETKIDS24 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hold on one second *gets needle* can you hold this? *hands you stress ball* Now tighten your first for me *puts rubber band around your arm* Okay let me see...*finds vein and draws blood* Give me a day or two and I will tell you.....

Yep! You're pregnant. Congrats.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• the symptoms definitely sound like pregnancy. i had the sore boobs. and of course the missed period! the 23rd is a long time to wait though! i would try more urine tests, or see if i could get a blood test any earlier than that. good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Any time you have sex, you can get pregnant. So, I'd test, and if it was negative, and I was still worried, I'd see the doctor. The symptoms can be symptoms of pregnancy, but also of getting your period.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2009