umm...

k been friends with this guy for about 5 yrs now. had a crush on him for years. we have always had a rly flirty kinda friendship. hes 1 of the few people i can tell abs. everything to & know i aint bein judged. ive always told him everything. but the older we get (we met when i was about 13 or 14, now almost 18), the more we flirt, and the more i think i like him more than i let on. i no i love him but i think it may be more than ive ever let myself believe. everytime i get the nerve to say something, he has a girl and i dont wanna screw that up for him. idk if i could date him noing he may cheat (he cheated on his girl a couple wks ago with me). ugh idk what to do anymore. im tired of keepin my true feelings in. i have for yrs.

any help ladies?

thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• He cheated on a g/f with you? What?

Well, I would wait to express your feeling when he's single. But given his track record on cheating - and you have been his friend, so you've had a front row chance to see how he treats women, it may or may not be a good thing. I wouldn't suggest ruining a friendship for a relationship, however, you've had these feelings for a while, and it seems like it's gotten stronger over the years, and seems more than an infatuation... so .. I say go for it. :]
    Good luck.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2009