Worried out my neices being a little to sexual

I watch 2 little girls almost every weekend one is almost 3 and the other just turned 5. I have a 4 yr old and she has never even tryed anything like this and shes for the most part in my site all day long.. Ive caught these little girls kissing (with there tounge) and touching things that should not be touched like by the other one, i know kids wonder about things and might touch themselfs being curious which is normal but i think there taking it to far. I think i might of been a little rough the 2nd time i caught them when i told them what they were doing was discusting and not for little girls, so im looking for maybe a way i can explain to them that what they are doing is wrong. Ive told there mother and she said she catches them all the time. But im not having that at my home! I've noticed they sleep with there mommy and daddy, im kinda thinking but hopeing not that maybe they've seen something. Advice please! :(

Krissy-

Asked by Krissy- at 7:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• even though they are the same sex, that is natural. and you shouldnt say its disgusting to them, you will make them feel like they are bad children when what they are doing is natural. tell their parents to have them talk to the girls about it. thats not your position to do so.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Yeah, i know which is why i felt i took it to far, and looking for advice on a way to talk to them. Her mother is my sister, and she dosnt have enough sence in her head to care about it. You'd just have to know her. So I kinda need some help with ideas on how to go about talking to them myself. I do watch them half of the week, every week! Sexual things are normal i know that. But Kissing and rubbing, Is not im sorry!
    Krissy-

Answer by Krissy- at 8:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• what sexual stuff do you want them to do? other than kissing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Excuse me, wanna change that Kissing and Rubbing (like they do) is not normal! It's almost as they've seen it, and trying to do what they've seen!
    Krissy-

Answer by Krissy- at 8:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Is that suppost to be a serious question?
    Krissy-

Answer by Krissy- at 8:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• They are probably doing things they see around them, truthfully. Either the parents or people they know are doing things in front of them or they see this stuff on tv and do it themselves. I would be straight up with the mom about what you have seen, and that you don't know where they learned how to do that but you're wanting to know if she does. You don't think they have been molested by someone do you?
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• 2 almost 3? That's the same age as my son! I would be very concerned if he was kissing and rubbing on someone else. That's too young to be THAT curious. In my opinion these kids have been exposed to something, because what they're doing is not naturally curious.
    The mother says she catches them all the time...what does she do when she catches them? Why isn't she concerned?
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I dont think so, not that having to see it would be any better I think its along the same lines as it..Ive been to there house, and they sleep in the same bed with there mother and father. There grandfather my dad brought up the subject like so when you guys do, do things where are they and they stay to there word as they are never in the room. Which i Think is bullcrap. I've told her. they also been caught trying to stick things down there.. me and her have gotten into a argument over this, nothing gets through to her. I dont want the kids being caught up in the system but I'm afraid what they are witnessing is not good for them. They are both very smart.
    Krissy-

Answer by Krissy- at 8:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My daughter is almost 3 and has never done anything like that, I find that very unusual at such a young age. The only thing I've caught her doing is looking at her vagina in the bathtub. I think something weird is definitely going on in their home, but I hope for the kids' sake that I'm wrong.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My daughters - 3 and 4 - have never done anything like that. Your neices are being exposed to things they shouldn't. Personally, I wouldn't let them be unsupervised with my child, because all that "natural" stuff can lead to very bad things.
    DaphneMae

Answer by DaphneMae at 9:12 AM on Sep. 6, 2009