I told him that we need to make a decision tomorrow because this on the side stuff is making me depressed. Is this the right way to go about this? Any advice or suggestions would be helpful.

He has his problems and I have my problems but his keeps him from us for days. We broke up but we talk everyday and it still feels like we are together but the difference is that we never see him. Whenever I have brought up my feeling in the past, it always ends in a big fight. This time I tried to be calm about it and I just told him that we really need to sit down and talk about this stuff like adults and come up with a decision whether will we end it for good, come up with a solution based on us eventually getting back together or us just being friends but at the same time moving on with our lives for good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd move on for good, sounds like the relationship has reached the end of the rope. He's already seeing other people, he probably won't commit in the future. Chose your guys more wisely from now on, you have a child now, you nor the kid need games in your life.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Ask yourselves..are you happier together or apart? Go from there...Good luck.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• both of you need to go into the discussion knowing what you want out of the relationship, be it nothing at all, being together or him just dad. but it sounds like he is already finished with the relationship and like an above post said if he didn't want to commit before he may not now or in the future so keep that in mind if you guys decide you want to be together.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Good for you. Now stick to your guns. He has until tomorrow then Saturday you move on if he doesn't step up to the plate.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I wish I were as strong as you. Good Luck !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I would end it now, on your terms before it goes any further. My ex and I had a weird relationship where I would only get to see him once a week, which always ended up in sex. He never could commit to me, and he finally just said that he had been trying to get it across to me that he wasn't interested in having a relationship with me, that he didn't want anything to do with me, and he was mean about it. I was shocked and hurt, and I don't want to see anyone else go through this. If I had it to do over I would have ended it first. Men can be pigs. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2009