what would you do???

My best friend passed away 2 years ago yesterday from breast cancer and I had bought some "breast cacer"wine to drink to her memory. I got home yesterday and my insensitive (sp) husband had opened it and drank it. I was very angry and he told me that I took things to serious. His first wife passed away and I had planned on getting a tatoo of the breast cancer ribbon in honor of my grandmother as well. He told me that me getting that would be the same as if he went and had his dead wife's name put on his arm and how would I feel. Now keep in mind that he has several of them and so do I. He also told me that if my friend had a sense of humor then she would be laughing. I was very upset about the whole event and I just do not know how to handle it. He also drank my wine from the night before that my other girlfriend had given me for my birthday. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he sounds like an alcoholic....
    And how would getting a tattoo to honor your grandma offend him?
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• he said you getting a tattoo in honor of your grandma is just like him getting one of his ex wife?? not true at all. and i think hes an insensitve ass. sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• And yes I would have been mad if I had been you. That was really cold. If he wanted some I'm sure you would have shared.
    Bmanda352

• He's not taking you seriously! He says your tooo serious about this and he could care less, I can't believe he drank the wine, he could had at least asked first.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• He sounds like an insensitive ass! Does he drink like that a lot?
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 8:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• He has started drinking like that a lot. He is a retired police officer and can not or does not want to find a job and when I get home he's usually not feeling any pain. I think he was an ass for doing that as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• What do I think..

I think your hubby is a insensitive little boy that cares nothing about
    your feelings...

that is what I think...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2009