my baby is 5 months old. what kind of toys should i get for her?

summersum635

Asked by summersum635 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some websites have best sellers for 0-6mons 6-12mons babies My son is almost 5months I'm going to get him one of these lay down gym things. Or get your daughter an exersaucer if you don't already have one so you can get things done around the house most babies love those.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i have a 5 month old and i got her a mirror that she can look at when she is on her tummy, and she will stare at herself making faces for the longest time.
    also she loves her exer-saucer and all the little toys that are on that.
    amberstevens

Answer by amberstevens at 9:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My 5 month old has rattles, links [she loves her links], teething rings, an exersaucer, a swing, a play mat, a bumbo seat, a bouncer, all kinds of toys to chew on. She has all kinds of crazy stuff.

The links were the best thing we ever invested in.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 10:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• my son loves the links too...well they are sorta like links, they are round things that connect but he can easily grasp them and keep them bc rattles usually go flying and the bigger toys he smashes into his head...hes quite active....he loves everything though that is big and bright and he LOVES His exersaucer....hes getting sick of the bouncer he tries to turn over in it and see the patterns he is sitting on lmao....his bumbo seat came with this ferris wheel looking toy and he will play with that for an hour straight. i duno why bc its the biggest, but he will chew on it forever....and it has alot of different colors and things that spin around. i put him in front of a big mirror too and that will last for awhile. and if im doing something then i can just look in the mirror and he sees me and cracks up. its fun
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• she loves the jumperoo and exersaucer. huge hit! thanx.
    summersum635

Answer by summersum635 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2009