If you was a doctor.....

If you was a doctor and had to perform emergency surgery (life or death matter) on someone you just absolutely hate, would you try your best to help them live or take your time or whatever so that you know they will die and you wont have to put up with them anymore, and who would it be? Mine would be my kids soon to be ex-stepmom. I dont know that I would want her to die but I would want it to be painful for her. Maybe pinch the IV tube or pull the needle out of her arm so she wouldnt have any pain medication, or leave a small surgical tool or something inside her. Just something so I will have the satisfacation of knowing she is suffering, because she put me and my kids through hell for 5 years.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 8:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is why it is unethical to perform surgery on a person you know personally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Might I suggest some therapy? Heavenly peace hardly suits you! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• If I "was" a doctor, I would work harder on my grammatical skills.

If you WERE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• And your name is heavenlypeace because . . . . . . ??????????
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• how sad that you have so much hate for someone.....lighten up! Be thankful she will soon be an "ex".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I find this question very disturbing!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I agree with beeky!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You are a sick nightmare, I hope and pray you don't say things like this in front of your kids. Have you ever heard,the hole you plant for someone else,you may be the one to fall in it,meaning,what if you get sick,and your life depends on her. You are sick,and to answer your question, I don't hate anyone, and I sure couldn't hurt anyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• i find this to be very hateful..your screen name doesnt suit you very well..lol and ket it go..its not good to wish such horrible things on someone like that..it could happen to you..karma is funny like that;) oh and by the way its if you WERE a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• if i was a doctor i would never hurt anyone...okay i lied! child molesters!! i would shove and leave a razor blade up their ass or vigaina!. but that is it. i would never kill someone...wait ..nevermind! i ma making myself sound physco
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009