looking for online jobs

i am a stay at home wife/mother and i want to work for home, so does anyone know any good online job sites to go to?

lilcalimom02

Asked by lilcalimom02 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but it can really be a live saver some months.. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:25 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

•  

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• www.WAHM.com is a great site with lots of info and you can go to the message boards and Post questions as well =)

I have a home business with Ameriplan and it has been a true blessing to my family. It's not hard work but it is work. But no selling or cold calling involved and we get a great benefits package with awesome discounts at retailers nationwide. Plus it;s your own business so you make your own hours and answer only to yourself, the freedom is great!!!

You can check out my profile if you want, it's full of info. Good luck on your search!!! God Bless.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I work from home so I can raise my kids. I absolutely love what I do. It brings in great money, and lots of fun. If you'd like more info, just let me know. Hope you have a great night.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I am a Mom who helps other Moms work from home. I work with a large group of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• indeedjobs.com is a job site. It offers a little bit of everything. you might give it a try also. If you like to write "oDesk.com" has some things listed. Wahm is another choice. You can check with your local employment/staffmark or unemployment agencies for listings. Aslo call dr offices (physicians, dentists, any medical field) for remote call forwarded answering service for after hours. Anyone who needs answering service for after hours if you think that may be of interest for you.

just a few suggestions. Good Luck!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I found alot of things a waste of my time I encourage you to look in to something that will never leave you looking for work again but have you giving away money to  charities l after you have paid you own bills.

Daily Pay & Justice For All, click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm doing Diamond Creek Candles trying to make out my flyers now, we promote the business. I believe the free 30 day trial is still on
    peachies02

Answer by peachies02 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2009