Anyone in the Wellington or Miami Florida are? I have an emergency.

My brother was staying with our aunt and had to be taken to a hospital for emergency surgery. The problem I have is no one has told me which hospital he was at. Could you give me names of some you know? I have called the ones I've found online but no luck yet. Thank you

rissah

Asked by rissah at 9:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• You are welcome. I haven't live in FL for about 5 years, but I grew up there and never heard of West Palm Regional, it is most likely Wellington Regional.
    Hope you find him soon. Have a nice weekend if possible :)
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 8:48 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Wellington Regional
    Palms West
    those are in the Wellington area, I don't know about Miami, here are 2 in West Palm Beach area, about 20minutes or so east of Wellington

Good Samaritan
    St. Mary's

Good Luck
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 9:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Thank you. Unfortunately I have called and they don't have him there. Unless he's in a different area and they didn't do a full search. My aunt called my sister and said he was in West Palm Regional but I can't find any record or info for that hospital. It keeps going back to Wellington Regional. I guess I will just wait and see if I get another call,
    rissah

Answer by rissah at 6:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2009