How do you get energy?

since my kids started back school i have been so tired and no energy and part of it is cuz i have to wake up at 5:30 to get my son off by 6:30 and then my daughter by 7:30 and then my hubby by 9:00 and then i have my youngest which dont go till noon. but i am just so darn tired and have no energy. how do you moms do it and have energy? i try to push myself to do it but i end up fallilng over im so tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• Napping.
    Or I give myself 15-30 minute "zone off" periods.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I try it, it dont work for me. coffee dont work for me either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Nap after every one is goen. And try to go to bed earlier.

Answer by louise2 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have a couple of cups of coffee in the morning because I enjoy it, but I've found that ZipFizz is even better at getting me to feel focused with more energy. I have one every day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• The problem with energy drinks is that they are full of sugar and calories and caffeine. So, fattening and will make you crash hard about halfway through the day. I also think they taste nasty. My husband used to drink Monster drinks before we found ZipFizz. No sugar or caffeine and it tastes good. I like the orange one. It tastes like Sunkist orange soda.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2009