36 weeks and can't keep anything down?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and the past few days I've been terribly nauseated. Feels like my belly is being turned inside out and nothing makes it feel better...

Well today I can't stop vomiting, everything I eat comes back up :(

My belly has been getting tight off and on as well but I don't know if these are contractions are just the baby moving?

What could be wrong? Can I do anything for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be your morning sickness came back or started for the first time if you never had it, or you could have a stomach flu. You should call your doctor and be seen just in case. Good luck!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 9:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• COuld be that the baby is big enough that s/he is pressing up on your stomach forcing your food out. I had terrible morning sickness throughout my pregnancy and I also vomited throughout my labor and delivery. But it could also be a stomach bug. Do you have a fever or any other sx?
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2009