Pro Kate or Pro Jon

I am 100% pro kate... I only watched the show every once in awhile...but I have always liked her...always hated jon...
Everyone says she is a b****..and yea she is, but I am sure I would be too with 8 kids and an idiotic husband.

Also..before a debate happens...

I dont think she exploited the kids... If I had the oppurtunity to make a show of my kid's lives growing up ( that they can watch when they are older ) ..and make enough money to stay home and buy a house to where they all have their own rooms... I would.

Yes, she does travel, does this and that...so do alot of parents.. I would rather have a parent who is traveling, making money..rather than one posing with half naked young girls, getting into fights, drinking & partying.

she is working. he isnt.

if he was the one traveling, promoting his books, would it even be an issue.

everyone says she is too high maintenence....( continued)

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 9:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am definitely pro Jon. Kate is a witch.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Because she has gotten a tummy tuck, maybe boob implants, whatever. After having that many kids, with a belly like that...and then offered a free tummy tuck ..who wouldnt ? If you have the money to make yourself look and feel better...then go ahead....not to mention jon has gotten hair plugs..and who knows what else.

also...people complain because she fires nannies and the maids alot...well if you are paying people...they should do the job to your standards...

That is all I can think of, that I have seen that people complain about...

I am trying to pass time... so add to it if you want.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• 100% pro-kate, its her bitchyness i love!! She knows what she wants and she expects to get just that. With 8 kids to raise that exactly what needs to be done, and jon is just an a$$ in my opion
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 9:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I don't feel one way or another about neither one of them. I am not a fan, I feel bad for the kids because this is a very public train wreck.

bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Team Kate here, I think Jon's actions over the last 6 months have been ridiculous. He's a child, she's an adult with children to raise. Be a man, Jon.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• 99% pro-Kate. I think she exploits them a little, but at the same time, she had two sets of multiples, one being a set of 6---the media was going to catch up to her whether she got on board or not?

Otherwise, i agree with everything the op said. Jon is a moron. Kate is a mom of 8. She's real. If she were sweet and nice, everyone would say she's fake. Jon is a moron (did i say that already, ok, i really don't like this guy!)

I would not put my family on t.v. though. That's not me, i'm just a private person and i don't like "attention". I would absolutely get a tummy tuck if i had multiples---heck, i'd get one now! Kate has respect for herself and her appearance, why shouldn't she.

so nice to see someone else who likes Kate too. Thank you.

BTW, Kate is such a B****? Jon plays her up to be that too. He did the whole time. He was like having a 9th kid. He's a moron.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• She belittles him at every turn. I'm not surprised he's spending time with the ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Pro Kate .... Jon is a jerk!!
    lizzysmom83

Answer by lizzysmom83 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Pro Kate. I watched the show a few times BEFORE all this happened with them. Jon totally acted like he didnt want to be there, and yea she's bossy but so am I, that how things get done around here...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• pro kids, poor babies
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2009