What's the best moisturizing facial lotion that doesn't clog pores?

I hate lotion that feels like it's made out of oil and it seems to only make my face greasy resulting in clogged pores. What's something that actually moisturizes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use noxzema, nothing else, it leaves my skin feeling really clean. I used it in high school as well, I love it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Seriously, try Ponds dry skin cream. It's a circular little jar with a blue lid. For years, I'd use much more expensive products that would leave my skin feeling greasy and gross, and then I tried this stuff. It's like $4 dollars and moisturizes your skin and it doesn't feel oily at all. I swear, it makes my skin feel so clean and I never get any zits. Try it!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm a freelance makeup artist and I like Olay products. My mom used it when I was little and still does. They really have a lot of great products that are on top of the game as far as being current on what works. They are a little more expensive than some drug-store products, but much cheaper than the department store ones and just as good. IF, however you want to go the department store route, smashbox makes AWESOME moisturizers as well as primers. They even have a primer that is green that reduces redness. It doesn't look green on your face, though, so don't worry.
    Bekderiana1

Answer by Bekderiana1 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Oh yeah! I just wanted to add that pure coconut oil is a GREAT moisturizer too. I'm talking about the cooking oil. NOT the coconut oil used on African American hair. If you can't get it in your regular grocery store, then a Whole Foods or Farmer's Market or health foods store will have it. Of course, everyone's skin is different, so you'd want to see how this works for you. It is supposed to be the most similar to the type of oil in people's skin and is also somewhat antiseptic. Works GREAT as a conditioner too. Best part is: if you don't like what it does for your hair or skin, you cab use it to cook with as a healthier alternative to other cooking oils. You can even drink a shot of it and it's very good for your digestive system!
    Bekderiana1

Answer by Bekderiana1 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Lush

Answer by rkoloms at 6:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I use Aveeno
    BABYDRS

Answer by BABYDRS at 4:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Your skin sounds like mine! It is very breakout prone and oily. You really need a good moisturizer to make those problems better! I am a big fan of Avon's Liiv Botanicals Vital Day Cream. Its on sale for $7.50! I also use the Nurtura Replenishing Cream and love it. Its only $3.49 on sale! You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:29 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Arbonne products, they actually soak into your pores therefore never feeling greasy.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2009