How can love make you feel so good and hurt at the same time? Advice please!

I have been in a relationship with a man from my past. He is divorced and I am separated. We reconnected about 10 months ago and things moved very quickly for us after many years apart. Long lost feelings resurfaced and things were going great until the exwife comes back in the picture. Apparently he has unresolved feelings for her even tho he was the one who asked for the divorce after several affairs on her part. This man claims to love me and by all intents and purposes, his actions have shown that. The problem is that as soon as things get going well between us, he decides that he still has feelings for his wife (Fear because of past?) On again, off again! This is a long distance relationship. A few days ago after a long weekend visit, he has decided that he wants to be with his ex wife again and make it work. I wont go thru this again. Want to move on and get my life back but love is still there for him. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Ohhh....as hard as it may seem you need to let him go...

If he has feelings for her or he thinks he does...he is the only one that can figure that out..

For some men...it is all about the family, losing your children that at one time where fulltime in
    their lives...

Let him fly and let him figure out his puzzle by himself...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• well baby girl,

I don't think that you are IN love with this man. Too many times we women go from one hurt situation to the next - and that is exactly what you did. No, you are not to blame for his decision to go back, but you are to blame for your own happiness. You are not even divorced yet, but you've been with this guy for a minute. Now with that being said, you need to know that the two of you moved way too fast. And, although you may have been good friends and have a really good connection, the truth is the both of you were on the rebound. When did you have the time to think about you? Being single (again), doesn't mean being alone or miserable. It means this happened for a reason, and now its time that you do some soul searching. If I've said it once, then I've said it a thousand times; "Learn to know yourself, and what makes you happy." You just need to take this time to concentrate on you.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2009