Green jobs czar, Van Jones, calls whites excriment!

So, Van Jones makes racial comments and accuses whites of "infecting" the colored poor (even though, stastically, there are more poor whites in this country than blacks). He is a self-confessed communist and called whites excriment. How do we get rid of this man? How can we feel good about him being a close appointed advisor to BO? Check out his statements made in 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gOmIalJVw

jesse123456

Asked by jesse123456 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Van Jones, quite frankly, scares the crap out of me. He is a total white-hater, and a self - described communist. He also had a hand in instigating the awful LA riots after the Rodney King verdict, which really ended up seeming like nothing more than an excuse for blacks to run amok, beating the shit out of any non-blacks and stealing loot from stores. It was absolutely sickening, and this idiot helped perpetuate the violence.

I still can't understand how people thought Obama was some sort of moderate and actually voted for this commie. Seriously--look at the people in his cabinet, look at his friends...when will it be enough for Obama voters to admit he's a radical?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Black people cant be racist, remember? LOL.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Oh come on now we all know Van Jones is a respectable, nice man who only wants to completely rebuild our system, make whites into the enemy, bomb police stations, believes 9/11 was an inside job, and the GOP are a**holes! Yeah He is a wonderful person who JUST wants to give POOKY a job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• so much hate coming from people of color in high positions of authority....it's like they still can't be happy one of their own won!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm sure he has totally changed his attitude about white people in the last 12 months, and in no way should we construe his past statements as racist.

Oh wait a minute, I must be channeling an Obamacrat.....   LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• That is truly disgusting.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• And people are SURPRISED by this.....??!!!
    Pipersmom2006

Answer by Pipersmom2006 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Excrement? Get real. You want to deduce that he was making racist comments from a 36 second video that appeared to be about how companies dump more waste and pollution in black areas than white areas?

LMAO. And they say liberals play the race card? I'll I ever hear is Obama is a racist, Michelle is a racist. Van is a racist etc etc...Yet you have no proof, just a 36 second video with no context.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Those who do not see the insanity won't see it until it comes up and bites them on the butt. There is a video out there of a Russian guy from the early 1980's that talks about how to brainwash a nation. And he said someone who has been brainwashed, will not see the facts until it effects them personally. Which I hope it never does, because by that time it will be too late. I hope that enough people will wake up before it is too late and see the light. What I find interesting, is I have actually seen various people that have been hardcore liberals, change their minds recently about the man they voted for. And it is so obvious that our current government admins are in bed with Hollywood and have been for a very long time.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Not surprising!!!

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 10:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2009