not sure how to feel please help

i had my tubs cut,tied,burnt 5 years ago. for some reason when it comes to having sex i just am not into it. part of me feels like i am half a women cuz of it. right after i had my tubs done i lost my son. i would like to have a baby once more and understand i am not able to. how do i get past this feeling i am having?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Of course...I've heard of so many women having a tubal ligation reversed. I've also heard of women conceiving spontaneously after having their tubes tied. Please don't lose hope. If you WANT to reverse your tubal ligation...it's going to cost you some money, but it can be done. AND....you can always adopt a baby.

My thoughts and prayers are with you...even though you don't know me from Eve. :) I wish you the best.
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 10:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009