how many hrs did your 4 month old sleep at night??

just wondering, my son sleeps 10-11 hrs at night since he was 7 weeks :D

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd will sleep 10-12 hours at night.
    KzaM4Infinity

Answer by KzaM4Infinity at 10:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• my daughter started sleepin 10-12 hrs at about 2 months..i thought it was just luck..or just a phase..but nope..it continued..shes 5 now and still sleeps that long..shes never been awake before 8am!! which will change in about 5 days when we will have to be up by 715 to get ready for kindergarten!! (soooo not lookin forward to wakin up early)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• since 2 months it has varied from 8-a very very rare but restful for me 12 hours.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• You are all among the fortunate few.

To this day my son sleeps in three to four hour stretches. But at least now he puts himself back to sleep.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• have a two month old. my first. slept nine hours past two nights.. two months old today.. im 17 and i got the schedual. get him/her on it if it helps u out.. i do warm bottle and bath right before he goes to sleep. so he knows hes about to go to bed for the night.. it really works
    ZoeD.

Answer by ZoeD. at 2:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• he slept 10-12 hours at that age

Answer by missanc at 8:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• 4 months? 3 hours, maybe.. he would go back to sleep twice though.

So, waking up every 3 hours for 9 hours then he'd be awake for 3 hours and take a nap and be awake for 2 hours and take a nap and then be awake til he went to bed..

IF his schedule worked out, anyway.. Sometimes he still wouldn't nap/sleep unless he was attached to my boob, though.
    JamesAndMe

Answer by JamesAndMe at 10:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• whoa. i didn't realize so many have babies who sleep through the night this early. Can it really be true? When my DD was 4 mos. she was up every 3 hrs. I had to go in to feed her or comfort her. It wasn't until 5-5.5 mos that she started sleeping much longer. Poster, be aware that many women fib about when their babies slept through the night. They may do it once and their moms run around telling everyone their baby sleeps perfectly. For some reason, we think the better sleeper a baby is, the better he/she is period. It's a funny thing we do.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• my son has been sleeping through the night since he was about a month and a half old (we REALLY lucked out on that one)

we usually put him to bed between 9-11pm depending on when his last bottle falls.. and he'll sleep anywhere from 9-11am.. usually 11-12 hours at a shot..
    StarliteImages

Answer by StarliteImages at 3:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2009