birth control?

anyone suggest a good birth control? or like the one that are currently and or were on. im going to the dr tomorrow to switch mine i was having a lot of problems with the mini pill. but i have no idea where to start i dont really want anything like and iud bc i want a baby sooner then five years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Health

• I have the nuva ring and I love it I put it in on sunday and 3 weeks later i take it out its awesome and if I waed to I could get pregnant with in 2 or 3 months after taking it out
    RandJsmommy0406

Answer by RandJsmommy0406 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• u can also try the patch, the shot, the nuva ring
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 11:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• the IUD that last 5years (mirena) you can have it removed at anytime before the 5years. so say you wanna have a kid in 2years than you can have your doc remove it. And they say its really EASY to get pregnant after its removed. I have the Mirena but I am gonna keep mine for the whole 5years bcuz I have a plan...I wanna finish school and get a good job before I have another child. One is enough for right now..even though my hubby wants more...
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Diaphragm: no hormones, no side effects.
    Never caused a stroke, infertility or PID
    Never the subject of class action lawsuits.
    Instantly reversible

Answer by rkoloms at 5:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009