this is so sweet i have to share...

my brother and i havent been super close for a while until recently. since he joined the army, we are getting much closer. our mom isnt in the best of health and her husband has been laid off work. i havent seen my mom in almost a year. we were supposed to see each other this summer but she didnt have the money to make the trip. my brother gave my mom $400 and told her to come spend a few weeks with me and she will be here next weekend! im beyond words. im so greatful to him and im shocked that he would give her that much money so she could come see me. i dont even know how to begin to thank him...honestly i dont think there are words to express how i feel. anyone know a good way to show him gratitude or something i can do for him? im just...wow! in shock i guess. :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww, gosh, that is SUCH a sweet thing to do!
    I'm not sure what you could do... hmm... maybe if he has some particular interests - you could play up on that? Or just send a simple thank you card, and just express how much it was so appreciated and that you're glad you two are bonding a lot more than when you were younger... Aww. *hugs all around to your family!!*
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I would just tell him how thankful you are and how happy you are to be getting close with him. My brother passed away a couple yrs ago and I wish I could tell him how much I love him. That is def what i'd do. Glad u are able to reconnect with your fam!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• That's great, what a big heart! I am sure he knows how shocked and thankful you are.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009