do you have any plans for the weekend?

we are going to go for a hike and have a picnic lunch, go through andys clothes and toys, pull out fall/winter clothes, and get everything ready for my mommy to come see us. what are your plans?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are going camping all weekend. Aside from one night, it's my first time camping in like 12 years. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• My Son is a spokeskid for the Jerry Lewis Telethon on behalf of the MDA clinic so we will be out of town all weekend.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I have to work...ho-hum...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Not really.
    Hubby and I are going on a date night either Friday or Saturday... and the rest... good idea! I'll probably finally start sorting through clothes and getting rid of the clothes that no longer fit my son. What a long and tedious task... :[
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• Nothing very exciting. Synagogue on Sat. morning. Visit FIL's grave for the first time since the funeral nearly a month ago. Lose DD to her bff for a day or so. Hopefully the weather will hold and we'll be able to go for a short hike or just spend some silly time together as a family.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• We are going to celebrate the full moon tomorrow night, go throw the boys' toys and get rid of things they no longer want, and each boy will spend 1 night at the IL's on a different night. So i will get like ...half a break. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• GETTING MARRIED SATURDAY!!!

going to a concert on sunday and enjoying our day off on monday...

<33

CAN'T WAIT!!!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 4, 2009