Expectant Momma's?

I was going to do this on Craigslist - but I thought I'd try it out here.. to see if there's any takers or whatnot.

I have a bunch of Huggies diaper coupons, one package of brand new Swimmers (they're opened and one of them was pulled out and "stretched but brand new) one HPT coupon, and a bunch of Walgreens coupons. Most are for formula - the Nestle one.
I also received a brand new book on Pregnancy/Childbirth/and the Newborn from my OB's office.
ALSO. Boys clothes ranging from Preemie to 12 months.

I'm wanting these to go to someone in need for FREE. Of course, maybe some shipping costs - but even then, we'll see how much it is and I'll waive. I'm wanting to do a good deed, and to get rid of some stuff. Finally!

I was going to save the clothes to see if this one was a boy - but there's so many clothes, and bound to be more, so I'm splitting them up. They're all in good condition. :]

Let me know, please.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 11:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would def see about taking you up on the clothes i could really use them but im not sure what we are having yet.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 11:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I'm expecting a girl but the coupons would be nice and a friend of mine just gave birth to an adorable little boy today so clothes would work too! BTW it's nice of you to do good deeds!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2009