What do you think about '9-11 Truthers'?

Van Jones, the Special Advisor for Green Jobs at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, is Number 46 of the petitioners from the so-called "Truther" movement which suggests that people in the administration of President George W. Bush "may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041026093059633

Jones is denying that he ever agreed with a 2004 petition on which his name appears, a petition calling for congressional hearings and an investigation by the New York Attorney General into "evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur."

What say you?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I file them away in the same folder with the "birthers".
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• And why are they overlooking the Clinton Administration?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• I think I agree with Wifey
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• How do you know its the same Van Jones? Its a common name Look

As for the 9-11 truthers...I disagree. I do not think 9/11 was an inside job though the story of the ties that the Bin Ladens have to the US and the timing of the event is odd.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• misplaced affection??? (nutzzz)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Ditto agentwanda
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• SRiveroC: How do you know its the same Van Jones ?

SRiver, Seriously??  Did you EVEN read the link?

#46 Van Jones, executive director, Ella Baker Center for Human Rights

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I think you can't paint them all with the same brush. Look at the Engineers and Architects for 9-11 Truth. They are experts who make credible and scientifically backed statements that contradict the official story. This goes beyond any one party or president and points to a plan by the powers that be to subvert our Constitution and Bill of Rights, a tad more serious than the birthers some want to compare them to.
    And remember, this isn't about Bush or Clinton. They were puppets just like Obama. It's about objective facts, and more are revealed as the time goes by and the shock and awe clear. Many first responders and family members are advocating for a new and truly independent investigation, and with good reason. And the truth is on their side.It may be a painful one that forces a change in world view, but it is one that in a democracy must be faced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I think you can't paint them all with the same brush.

THIS

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I agree with PS wifey.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2009