loseing weight please help me!!!

anyone kow good works outs i could do or web site's?

TPT420

Asked by TPT420 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No workouts or websites, but I know walking helps tremendously and if you drink reg pop switch to diet; you'll get use to it promise! :)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:04 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I use Sparkpeople.com - it's free. It has a calculator to help you with the number of calories you should be getting each day as well a a calculator to track the number of calories you burn.
    In addition, there are great artiles about losing weight the healthy way and you will meet other people with the same goals you have.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:05 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Replace meat and dairy with legumes like bean, lentils and tofu (all loaded with calcium and iron). Be sure to eat a vitamin C source with an iron source (like kale or beans) to increase the absorption of the iron.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I use Daily Fit Planet.com (no spaces) They offer fitness classes through your computer full screen or connect to your TV. It's fun and always new classes daily that keep me motivated. I've lost a lot of weight be staying active with this site. I highly recommend it!
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 10:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I use TurboJam. I bought it from TV commerical. It is the best $200 I spend. The first 5 mins, I 'm already sweating and it is fun. The package comes with 3 dvds, and they include these : learn & burn, 20min, turbo scuplt, cardio party, ab jam, punch, kick & jam). It also comes with a 10 day loose 10 pounds broucher. It also comes with measuring tape to measure your self before you start the program. The other benefit to this, there's an online website to record your changes before n after. U can talk to other people that lost weight Live, and the instructer herself. Chalene Johnson. I have lost a quiet several inches around my body, and pounds in a short time. So if u r interested email me and I will give details of how to order. Good luck
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 11:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Stop drinking all kinds of soda, including diet. Diet is actually worse for you than regular soda. I cut out all soda and fast food and lost almost 30 pounds in about 4 months. I highly suggest Weight Watchers because it is not a diet but a lifestyle change, no food is restricted, you learn portion control, what foods are more filling and the healthiest choices. Exercise is a must, even if it is walking for 30 minutes a day.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2009

• Theres a group here on Cafemom called " Daily Nutritional Tips" you should check out. Not only are there tips, there are forums with a weight loss challenge, exercise plans/programs, & diet plans/programs.

What do you have to lose? There is LOTS of information there!

Good Luck!
    Anne518

Answer by Anne518 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2009