new WIC program!!!

im a single mom and work my ass off to support my daughter, and wic helps me out soooo much anyone else excited for the new stuff this october like baby food fruits veggys, meats, and whole grains? i know im a dork but it really does help me out. i dont get formula through them tho cheaper to buy walmart brand...fyi which was on sale for 5 dollars a can this week!!! i bought everyone on the shelf lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your post is so confusing-I have no idea wht you are talking about. WIC is giving you what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• how is it cheaper to get the walmart brand when the formula is free?
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 12:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I havent heard anything about that but I do think that is a good idea. My 31/2 month old qualifies for wic but we havent been up there to get it yet.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• she's talking about WIC bringing in new food items for the babies...
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 12:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• So what are you doing with the formula wic gives you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yea when u do go ask about the updates coming in october they should tell u about it or at least have it posted someplace
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 12:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i dont get formula im nursing too they give you extra foods like tuna and carrots, the formula wic give you is like 16 dollars a can while walmarts is 11.88 for a big can. and i dont want to switch the baby back and forth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Or don't have children if you cannot afford to raise them. Novel Idea I know.
    Anonymous

• "Or don't have children if you cannot afford to raise them. Novel Idea I know. "

Is your head that far up your ass that you can't see that many families can't afford to raise their children in this economy?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• maybe she is going thru a tough time :18.
    i hope one day u have to use WIC and feel guity
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 4, 2009