Did anybody see that about the man that slapped the 2 year old in Walmart?

I dont know if I could have kept myself from slapping him myself?

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 12:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I didn't see it; what happened?
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:20 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would have beat the hell out of that man .. I can't believe noone said anything or did something.. Not even the mom. Had he even looked at my kid wrong I would have knocked the shit out of him.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• An old geezer slapped a 2 year old little girl in walmart because she "got on his nerves" crying while waiting in line with her mom. Mind you this guy wasn't even kin to this little girl and didn't know the mom. Then after he smacked her he made a comment to the mom something along the lines of "yea told you i'd make her shut up" or something like that. I only caught bits and pieces of the story
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• A two yr old was crying and the man kept telling the mom to make her shut up. She kept crying so he slapped her multiple times and said see I told you I would shut her up. The nerve of some people.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• WOW she did nothing?!! That is freaking crazy! I would have def hit him told him to mind his own business and pick on someone his own size!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerdc/article_272627715.shtml
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:25 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• YES!!! man if that man would of slapped my daughter, I would probably got in trouble for beating the crap out of him. NO ONE is gonna put their hands on my child without my consent. I am glad the little girl is okay though!!! There are some CRAZY PPL out there!!!
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• he wouldnt be alive today.. i dont even let my bf spank my daughter as hard as he does his kids and my daughter calls him daddy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Touch my child and if you value your manhood...you better be wearing a cup...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• if he touched my kid he better run,cause when i get done with him it will be my husbands turn,did he go to jail? oh i would be so mad,one time this stupid guy at michaels gave my son a dirty look cause he was crying and ever since then i do not like that man,he has no right to look at my son funny.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:39 AM on Sep. 4, 2009