pains... help

hi
i am 36 week prego and just within the last few hours i have been having period like back cramp. and my stomach hurts bad like i gotta go poop really bad (i am not constipated) but when i tried to go number 2 i felt a really bad burning down there.. i havent felt b4, i peed and i didnt feel the burning until i pushed to go poo.
i took some tylenol for the back pain and when i did a few mins later i felt realy light headed and outta it, my legs are swelled up i already had them up for about 4 hours now and no luck. any advice? thanks
ps i also threw up shortly after taking the tylenol and i have been drinking plenty of water today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you in labor??? Lower back pain, you got sick, and feel the need to push even tho you don't have to use the bathroom.....might be
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I wonder if your baby is Posterior... Do you know which way baby is facing?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:12 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• last i knew she her back was faceing my stomach..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2009