when u found out u were pregnant...?

I have cramping pain... i though i was goin to start my period early bc im not regular but NOTHING. it just really hurts and i dont know if it could be bc theres a baby in there or not.... so have u had pain that turned out to be a baby?. and dont bash and tell me to take a test bc i plan on it when im due...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had cramping, which I would normally get before my period. Well I was about a week late when I finally tested, I had to wait because for me it was normal for my period to be 5 days late and then start up. So it could be baby but you should test as soon as possible. The cramping won't hurt the baby if there is one there, mine LO is doing just fine and we are at 30 weeks. Just make sure you eat and keep your fluids up and try not to take any pain medication unless it's Tylenol as a just in case. That's what I did other wise I have no clue if I would have even found out I was pregnant because the pain meds I have for stomach cramping are a high dose and def. not safe for babies. GL
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• my back hurt super bad when i was first preg
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:28 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yeah i had cramps and thought I was about to get my period, not bashing, but DO take a test after you're period is supposed to be there and if u ARE pregnant, go to your obgyn and make sure the little one is ok, just in case!! Good luck!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I had some cramping, but very light and nothing like what I usually had. Then again, I was used to very severe cramping. You could always take one of those tests that predicts before your missed period. Not bashing, it's just that I did it before my missed period and it showed up positive. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i dont remember i know that my cramps weren't as bad throuhtout my pregnancy as my pre period cramps :-/ i just know i was extreemmeelly tired and didnt even wanna look at food, thats when i got suspicious and had a weird voice in the back of my head so i took theat home test and it was pos then they did an early ultrasound (thought i was farther along then i was) and there was a little heart beat
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 10:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2009