how do you deal with a loved one who is quick tempered?

my spouse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• You'll have to ask my husband. lol

I guess you can just try to talk to him.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• everyone is different. Ask him how he would like you to handle it. and it may or may not work.
    my DH is very quick tempered most of the time. ...and so am i. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I get mad back my husband is quick tempered but gets over it fast Im not it takes awhile to make me mad but i stay mad forever so my husband tries not to make mad. and if he does get mad I just ignore him till he pushes me and I get pissed.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 7:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i dont know. mine can be the same way sometimes. its soooo annoying cause i have never met anyone (over the age of 5) have temper tantrums the way he does. its so pathetic, the things he can get mad at is a waste of time. i think he seriously is wasting his life getting mad about the stupidest shit. lol
    i hate it when he tells me to calm down. when im pissed, im quiet. he on the other hand, evryone has to know about it. its really annoying, and if there was anything i could change about my husband, it would be that
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 7:48 AM on Sep. 4, 2009