would you get mad at this or feel cheated?

i know this might sound stupid for many of you but my husband has an iphone, and for a wall paper we had the picture or our DD, and i just saw that his phone has a wall paper of a really hot girl in a tiny bathing suit, and he told me to leave the phone alone, would you be mad at that? i just feel cheated and sad that he is also all the time saying how hot girls are on tv or anywere he sees one he tells me, and tells me that he wants me to look like that woman, i think that gets on my self esteem!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk to him about it. My hubby put up a pick of some girl on his background of his computer, it irritated me and I told him, so he took it down. We do both point out hot people on TV though.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• What kind of shape is he in? You should put up pix of hot/attractive men and see what kind of response you get. Odds are he probably won't get as bothered or bothered at all. I'd say as long as you're not letting yourself go and you live a healthy lifestyle, he can't complain. It's rude of him to expect it of you, but it doesn't apply to him. You could try to tell him how it makes you feel and tell him to lighten up on the rude requests. Ask him how it would make him feel if you said stuff like that to him. Just ask for a little consideration from him. Open communication usually does the trick. GL.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Tell him he can dream on.

He's allowed to look at the menu, you know. When he ORDERS...that's when you cut off the taste buds. Or something else relevant to the situation. **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 2:48 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It's a phone wall paper what the hell chill. If he wants something else on the menu then he can order it but you will not be there for him anylong so make that clear to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would not be happy if my dh did something like that. It was fine when he was single, but he's married now and he needs to have respect for his wife.

Answer by missanc at 7:57 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My husband did that too on his cell background. It used to be a pic of our child and suddenly it was a pic of some random model half naked, or maybe naked I didn't get a good look. I just let it go, I know as a man he looks but as long as he sleeps with me every night it doesn't bother me. If it does bother you though, let him know. He should be respectful enough to your feelings to take it off.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My dh would never disrespect me like that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'm sooooo sneaky when it comes to stuff like that. I would keep it right there where it is - and I'd show it off to every one of my friends and family in front of him. I'd make such a big deal about it - in a 'fun-loving' way that he would take it down. Men do that because of their "private" thoughts about this hot chick - take away the "private" and it just makes them feel like they are coming off juvenile - and you never had to say a single word about not liking it. My 20 year old has pics of hot girls on his phone - he's single ; my husband has a pic of me, or his motorcycle or his dog and sometimes a cool sunrise or sunset he snapped a shot of. I never make a fuss - but also if I asked him to change it he would without hesitation.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:28 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It's a man thing. It's a man's phone. I wouldn't be angry. I'd just be disappointed

Answer by admckenzie at 9:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2009