Have you found yourself done with the chores and the kids are asleep and you finally have time for a cup of coffee but it's like 2 am?

I can't have coffee like I like it, super strong and full of caffeine when it's 2 am! I need to get some sleep, right?

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 2:27 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I hear you! I hope maybe A Strong cup of Decaf can Help! Most of all feel Happy & proud of all you did! The Drive, determination & getting it done! That good Feeling of accomplishment! If it helps you're not alone. We've been there!! Next time I hope you get A big smile & a compliment of appreciation! Or perhaps even a thank you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• lol I have been there so many times, i will make a tea or coffee at 7 am and then find it around 2 pm still untouched. or i will have a treat for myself for after kids are asleep only to realize its bedtime for me and i didnt get to touch that treat. Its downright annoying!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• This is the time that Decaf comes in handy! Some don't taste much different than the regular. But this is the ONLY time I myself would do the Decaf! I love the caffeine....
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 6:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2009