do u think marijauna should be legalize why or why not???

Just curious. No hate messages

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO it shouldnt .
    this question should be illegal too it gets asked way to many times
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If it makes you happy, sure.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You know pot is more healthier then smoking cigarettes so why don't people get educated cause yes it should be legalized.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• it should be legal. they should tax it and make money from it... watch marijuana is ging to save the economy lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I quit smoking weed the 4th of feb this year. I smoked for about 19 years. There are 2 reasons i quit. 1) it was too expensive for 2 people, and
    2)How can I set an example for my kids? I cant teach them to not do illegal things if I am.

Back to the question.......I say legalize it!!!!
    If all the inmates were released that only had pot charges against them think of how much room there would be our jails for the real bad guys. If pot offenders were released our economy would go up. I dont see how someone can get put in jail for something our government does.(growing-Selling)
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 3:45 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I believe it should. And it should be treated the same way Alcohol is treated. Must be 21 to purchase. Smoking while driving is illegal. Smoking while working is illegal. Driving while impaired is illegal. If you wreck while driving impaired it's a DUI. Tax it the same as cigarettes and pay for all the dumb checks our elected President is writing left and right out of our bank accounts.
    6under1roof

Answer by 6under1roof at 5:52 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• No, drugs are bad.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:20 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• "You know pot is more healthier then smoking cigarettes so why don't people get educated cause yes it should be legalized. Smoking pot kills brain cells...this sentence is a prim example why you should say no to drugs! Anon, "Smoking pot is healthier than smoking cigarettes. Why don't people get educated? Yes it should be legalized" Is a better way of putting down your thoughts...if you had any brain cells left.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Nope. My MIL, and both SIL's are potheads. I have seen what it does to people personally. No way. I don't want a bunch of people walking around with worthless lives in MY country. Go live in Mexico if you want to get high all the time I say! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 4, 2009