How many of YOU were oops babies?

I wasn't an oops baby. My 20yo brother was though lol. My dad died when I was young. My mom did not date til I was 9 and my sister was 11. She met this guy at a bar and got pregnant fast. They got married and my brother figured out a year ago that their anniversay and his bday times were very close lol. What about in your family

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 2:39 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to say I was. I am the youngest of 5 and the first 3 were girls, they were all seperated by 2 years and then they had my brother in 65. My mom once made a little comment like "As soon as he got his boy he was happy"..... I heard crickets chirping! I was an oops child. I say this because my parents were broke and as soon as my brother was born they went out and had these professional photos taken of the whole family! I came a few years later and they never did it again until I was seven and asked my dad why I was never in the pictures!! : (.... My mom was never crazy about the fact that I was the only one that came out blonde and greeneyed like my dad. Karma is strange because out of her favorite 4 I am the youngest that has stepped up to care for my mom and we are closer then ever.

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:55 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yes! I was an ooooopsie. Yesterday (lol since its now Sept 4. here)
    was my moms 54th Birthday lmao!

I was an only child too, mom was 32! lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 2:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Suppose my brother and I both were. We're adopted.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:46 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I wasn't but, my older sister was and my parents got married in Oct and my sister was born in march. They are still like newly weds.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:47 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• both hubby and i were lol, both of our parents rushed to get married right away because we both had moms who were teens, my mom was 17 had me at 18 his mom i believe was 16. I think many people who are in their 30's were suprises to their parents it is a sign of the times they lived in. My mom tells me the 70's were awesome lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Yep, I was. My dad thought he couldn't have kids (his 1st wife had never gotten pregnant by him, but had by previous men, so he figured it was him). My mom didn't want kids (but, obviously had me anyway). She is much more a kid person now days (and with my son) than she was when I was a kid.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 2:51 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My brother was an opps baby...and I was an opps baby 1 month after her was born lol. My parents had 2 kids and had known each other for MAYBE two years
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yup...my brother and i were...but not our 3 younger siblings...
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 3:33 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i totally was!! first it was an ooooops..then i was a disappointment because thruout my moms whole pregnancy she coulda sworn that i was gonna be a boy..SUPRISE!! i was a girl!! but i was supposed to be a benjamin!! lol my sister and brother were both planned tho..and they wonder why im the black sheep of the family!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I was, but my parents were married and everything, they just didn't want another one just yet.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2009