do you paint your dds nails if so how old is she & how old was she when you started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I started painting them when she asked. Uh, about 19 months I suppose.
    She wanted them to be like mommys. She will be 2 next month.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 3:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I do, my DD will be 2 october 26th, I started doing her toe nails when she was 8 months old, and her finger nails when she asked me to do them. Wish I never started...she ALWAYS wants them done now lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:20 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My DD was about 4months when i started to paint her toe nails...She is one now and i plan on painting her nails when she knows not to stick her fingers in her mouth.
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 3:28 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I started when she didnt put her hands in her mouth as much. Its not good to digest nail polish. Sorry I cant give you and age but shes 12 now. That was a while ago.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 3:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i started my daughters toes at 2 or 3 months old...her fingers i started when she was around 1.5
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I first painted my daughter's nails when she was two and a half. She loves having them done. I'm getting a manicure next week for a wedding that I'm in, and I'm considering letting her get one too (she's three and a half now). I think she'd think it was cool, it'll just depend on price.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• A manicure for a three and a half year old??? I think I've heard everything now.... Mommy can't you just do it at home?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I've painted my daughter's toenails a few times, when she asked. I think she was 23 months the first time. I'll wait for fingernails until she's older.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Oh come on it would be fun to go to the nail shop with your little girl every once in a while. It's like 'girl time' I can't wait! My DD is 20 months and I haev no t attempted to paint her nails yet. Maybe I will tonight...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:32 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• paint that baby's nails! they love it. i painted toenails when they were just a few months old in the summertime, but fingernails we rarely do.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:52 AM on Sep. 4, 2009