Literarily [just for fun], who would you do 'it' if you could do for one night without letting anybody know? LOL

Ever since I went to the concert of the 311 band, I cannot get Nick Hexum (main vocal) out of my head!!!!

Ewwwww, I know it's terrible to think like that as a wife and a mom, but he is super HOT. His voice melts me everywhere and I cannot but keep listening to their songs.

Who would you choose?
Like we can get what we want anyway, right? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Literarily means liturature did you mean literally? You fucked up this question so much you might as well delete it. No one will answer you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• errr... but didn't you anon?? Hitting her where it hurts - her typing skills. You must feel so big!

I think it is normal to have celeb crushes - I am sure lots of people have their list of '5 celebs they are allowed to sleep with' a la Friends - because, as you say - that is how it works!! I haven't heard of this band, but presuming they are not a group of teen rockers or something, which would be weird, then I'd say a crush is pretty normal!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• honestly..... my husband he is in Afghanistan and i will not get any for another 8 months!!!!! i miss him so much

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 6:36 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Sex is good and all. I do not want to do IT with any one else but my DH. Back in the day I might have gave you an answer.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Since we're talking hypothetical - and just for fun - I'd like to have a run with George Clooney. That man is like cold fruit on a plate in July - it looks nice on your plate, feels nice on your tongue, not too heavy, and you know you won't regret it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Noel Gallagher. The guitarist...well now former guitarist of the band oasis and musical genius! I have been "in love" with him since I was 15 years old, and now 15 years later he still makes me melt. 

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Vin Diesel :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:39 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Lmao, ok my DH and I have a pact. If certain famous individuals come to the door, we get to leave one another no questions asked lol. For him it is Uma Therman, Jennifer whats her butt from Surgarland and a few others. For me it is Ryan Gosling, Mike Rowe, Brendan Frasier, oh and back in the day...Sting, or Bono.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• OMGosh, Special Agent Seeley Boothe from the show Bones. gimme, gimme gimme!!!!!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2009