Do you think?

That people are just mean in general?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i sure do.. i have come to see that everyone is out their for themselves. they dont care who they hurt ever.. they dont care to help anyone out ever but yet when they need help they want u to help. its rare for me to see someone that actually cares to help others. Dont get me wrong i know there are a lot of ppl out there that are willing to help and what not. but more that dont care
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• there are some who are just plain mean, but i won't go as far as to say that all people are. I think everyone can have a bad day and maybe come across a little mean if you catch them at the right moment, but I know a lot of people don't TRY to be mean. I'm the opposite opinion...I think that most people are generally good. Makes life a lot easier if you think about it in that way. I try to always give people the benefit of the doubt...maybe I caught them at a bad time, maybe something else is going on with them......but i still believe there are really good people in the world. i think it would be depressing to think that everyone just wants to be mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Many people are. Sometimes, being mean is a reaction to the stupid they're presented with. However, people who are nice all the time are annoying because they don't seem genuine. Normal people have a good mix of both.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Kill em with kindness!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2009