Have you ever been done so wrong?

Has anyone ever done you so wrong you just can't believe it? My ex boyfriend was so mean to me at the end I couldn't believe I spent 6 months with him and end up with him treating me this way. I was so suprised, because I was so good to him. Anyone else have a relationship end up this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I was married to my ex for 12 years and with the things he says to my kids about me I can't believe I was ever married to him for any length of time. It just makes me glad I'm not with someone who could be so mean anymore.

Answer by missanc at 8:42 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yes my x bestfriend and my x fience...they broke the #1 rule..but karma came shes now married to a man who dosent trust her and last i heard slaps her around ( no i dont condone that. ) and he is now married to a women who makes him take care of her 3 kids and no sex lol ( we still talk cause of our dd ) and im married to a good man now and happy.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• oh my goodness yes
    that is why he is an ex

strange how what you thought was love can turn into something so bad

that shows that it was not love, but some sort of obsession,
    or something else pretending to be love
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 8:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• my kids father treated me like crap when i found out i was pregnant with my 1st.. I told him that i was moving in with my sis when the baby was born and he didnt take a hint. but i stayed with him for some dumb reason he kept treating me like crap so i eventually cheated on him. We then trie do work it out created a son in the mix and he now says my son isnt his. but i dont need a man that blames me for everything and treats me like crap all the time.. im now with someone that my kids LOVE and call daddy..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• YES the father of my two kids Lied so badly about so much in the last few months of our relationship that it totally blew mind when it was over and I was finding everything out....
    he was lieing about work that he told me he was laid off but he actually quit, he lied about how long he was working... siad they shut the phones off at 11pm and still worked closing til 2 or 3 in the morning when actually they were done AT 11pm. I found out he was seeing and cheating on me with another girl who is who he went to live with immediatly after he left our house. I thought he went to a friends. I also found out he had cheated months back with another girl who lived just down the block from us... It was a HUGE blow. And I had no idea any of it was goin on. And after he left he treated me like MUD, like I did something wrong and still does to this day, it's been 6 years!!
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 11:16 AM on Sep. 4, 2009