this lady is better than me

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2137913/man_slaps_child_in_walmart_for_crying.html?cat=9

so some strange guy walks up to this lady in WALMART and tells her to shut up her crying two year and when she doesn't he has the nerve to come over and slap her two year old four times. WTF !! anyway she calls security but if it was me i wouldn't need security i would handle by myself and he would be laid out on the floor before the cops came. If some strager came and slapped your kid what would u do?

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM BEFORE AUTHORITIES GOT TO HIM FOR SURE!

Answer by older at 8:52 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I would have torn that guys face off and ripped his throat out if that had be me and my daughter. No doubt about it.
    Oaksmommy

Answer by Oaksmommy at 8:52 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• he would have been dead after the first hit
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:54 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• She probably needed it, and a few more good spankings at home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• oh please anon 8:56 ur saying that it is ok for a grown ass man to slap a two year old child its wrong even if he did know her and it makes it worse that he was a stranger. but now we know that if your kid is crying u will let people come by a handle that for u. aren't u a great mother
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:59 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I think that woman was probably in shock at what happened.. Knowing me, I probably wouldve just been like "did THAT really happened?" and when it registered I would make sure to chase him down and deliver a swift kick to the nuts!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2009