I don't know what to think about this!!!!!!

What would you think if the guy you were seeing for six months up and told you that he never wanted anything to do with you in the first place? Even though he called you, went out with you, you spent the night with him, had an intimate relationship for six months and then bam....he decides to tell you, oh yea I never wanted anything to do with you, I didn't want a relationship I was just trying to be nice? Is he royally screwed up or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell the Loser to have a nice life and would kick him on his way out
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• It's alreay over, I haven't spoken to him since last saturday, I was just floored by this!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Men are disgusting jerks. He wasn't trying to be nice, he was trying to get laid. Thank God it didn't go on for longer! You'll find a real prince one day :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:06 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Thanks Beck, I needed to hear that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i had the samething happen to me.. but im still with the man.. he came back to me and told me he was lying bc he didnt want to hurt me in the long run bc it would hurt worse if something would have happen. he was in a 5 yr relationship that went to hell and he was scared it would happen again! Im not sayin ur guy is lying, but maybe there is an underline reason he is sayin that to u.. if he really means it what would make him stick around as long as he did?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• That's what I thought too, and if you could be a fly on the wall and hear the things he said to me, the way he treated me when we were together, in our most private moments, I would have NEVER expected this, not the way it ended. I'm totally backing off though, I will not call him again. I seriously doubt I would ever take him back either, even though I loved him. I think when he acted the way he did, he killed my feelings for him. Yes I'm hurt but I know I don't deserve to be treated that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• just keep ur head up!! time will heal . i thought i would never get over some guys but i did. its funny how things work out!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I'd laugh my ass off as I showed him to the door

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 AM on Sep. 4, 2009