"Finger Biter" at Protest... is he one of Obama's Zombies?

So recently, a man had the top of his pinky bitten off at a protest opposing health care reform. I think it's safe to say that Obama's followers are indeed zombies. They follow Obama around aimlessly and brainlessly, and now they're biting people!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LMAO oh that is classic! This made my day :)

lacking facts huh mellow? Try this on..How will we pay for this bill? Has Obozo said yet?
    Try this one too..How many of the 48,49,51 (the number has changed so much back n forth) uninsured are actual LEGAL Americans? How many just choose not to buy any health insurance?
    Try this one ..Obozo,Frank,Selibus,Reid and othwers have all been heard saying they will work for a single payer (UHC) system..Try this fact the state of Tennessee (and a few others) tried this years back and almost went belly up bankrupt..the main issue? Oh yeah employers found it was cheaper on their wallets to just drop the health insurance on their employees leaving them to go onto the public (government) option and so many did this that it bogged it down bigtime quickly ..Tennessee had to end that program or be doomed..try this one...imagine that on a national scale! and try this one..it wont be quite
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• http://www.websophist.com/Obama_ZombieDemsO.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/obama_supporters.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If we are lucky, they'll eat the Big O for breakfast. Liberals tend to eat their own young anyway, it started early with Zero!
    Anonymous

• This is very funny. I find the pot calling the kettle black. I have actually found the opposite truth exists. The GOP is sending out anti Obama propaganda when they are in fact the ones who have the zombie followers. Most of the posts I read and news commentaries are lead by foul mouthed name calling Anti Obama activists. Their arguments lack solid facts and have no intellectual ground.     So why is that ???

mellowmommy64

Answer by mellowmommy64 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• as easy to just end this healthcare bill of obozos as it was for one state to end theirs.No it will be close to impossible and would take YEARS AND YEARS.Ask Australlia and others who are trying to do so right now.I could go on and on..take a jab?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2009