Is there someone in your family or your SO's that you really just don't care for?

I'm getting more and more tired of my SIL's, I have two that are just awful!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup. The majority of the people in both of our families are just losers or completely nuts. We have very little contact with our families.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My own mom and my SIL. She is a nut job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My mother and my MIL are both CRAZY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You bet! There's always a few people in the family that are annoying. We just ignore them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:27 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• umhm...MIL, SIL, BIL, FIL....ya, his family is wacky
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:28 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• MIL for sure...but even he knows she is bat shit crazy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:38 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Not his family. He only has 1 brother, so I only have 1 sil to deal with and shes great. We get along just fine. Its MY family thats crazy. Ive never intentionally hurt, betrayed, or excluded any family member. I accept everyone that joins our family via marriage. If I have issues with any of them, its because of their OWN bad behavior. I know you think they are awful, but just make sure you do everything you can to be cordial to them. If you are gossiping about them and generally being mean, then dont be surprised if they dont like you. I dont know that youve done anything, Im just saying that there is usually 3 sides to every story. Maybe you should reach out to them. You never know, they might reach back. Family is forever so its in our best interest to get along.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:39 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I can't stand one of my boyfriends brothers. He is such an arrogant asshole!! And he's always flashing jewlery or pulling out wads of $100 bills. It's annoying!! But it's also funny because him and his wife live in the dirtest trailer I've EVER seen!! It's like they NEVER clean!! If you have so much money why not hire someone to clean you crap, buddy? LOL I'm getting annoyed just thinking about him!! Luckily, we don't see him too often! And to top it off, he drinks behind his wifes back (because they fight when he drinks) and is a total ASS when he drinks!! Just flat out mean to everyone.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 9:43 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• My SIL, which is my husbands only sister...such a lazy self centered bitch. All my other SIL's that married my brothers or BILs are cool. Everyone has problems with my husbands sister, we could all rant about her all day. Even her own mother hates her, go figure.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 9:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Oh good gosh yes my DH aunt she is just a drama starter and then there is my cousins wife she just thinks she knows everything and has said some not so nice stuff about me in the past so I always try to kill them with kindness and rise above it Plus I only see them about 1-2 a year.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 4, 2009