vaginal orgasm?

Did u ever have one?? Im 21 and i havent had one. lord knows my bf and i come so close but it just doesnt happen!! How the hell do i make it happen?? i get so fed up with it when it doesnt happen that i just want to stop in the middle of having sex!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Health

• The way I get it I make sure he is deep inside me and I dont bounce up and down I kinda just rub on him like having dry sex, hope that made sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• oh yeah and i will try it lol thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Google Venus Butterfly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• You don't have orgasms from vaginal stimulation. You have to have your clitoris stimulated. If you are not using positions that cause his body to rub your clitoris during intercourse, then he will need to use one hand to stimulate your clitoris.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Thrivingmom.. there are two types of orgasm.. one is vaginal and one is clitoris..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• 4 orgasms .....clit, vaginal, g-spot, and anal......<---i thought the g spot was the vaginal orgasm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

This is NOT true. I have orgasms from vaginal sex all the time. For some women it is more difficult or just doesn't or maybe can't happen. But, it is untrue that it is impossible. Look up G-spot orgasms & female ejaculation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Vaginal & G-spot orgasms are not the same. The G-spot it towards the front of the vagina & a woman can have orgasms from "deep" vaginal sex too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• *is towards the front
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• OP..ohh damn this orgasm crap is confusing lol and i can tell that im not the only one confused...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 4, 2009