baby.. anyone want one going once...going twice..going INSANE!

LOL my 9 month old is making me insane today .. how is YOUR day so far

Lovebeingmomto1

Asked by Lovebeingmomto1 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Going better the yesterday. I had a killer headache and no sick days for SAHMs. I am sorry your day is so hetic already. I just think nap time will be here soon. I love nap time.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:53 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Just remeber. This will not be the last time you will feel this way. You have 17 more years of felling this way.

Answer by louise2 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• i will trade you me and all 3 of my kids are sick with sinus infections
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:00 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I will call your 9 month old, and raise you a two year old and bank overdraft fees! LOL Yeah, my day is already stressful! Argh.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Be glad to trade all of you. I have dh home with a broken toe. UGH! "Honey, could you reach the remote? Honey, can u get me a drink of water. Oh it hurts so bad" I'm gonna SCREAM!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 10:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• LOL, my son has been making me insane the last couple days... we think he's getting 12 month molars! Soooo fussy, bunch of boo-hooing.... lol, thank goodness he's cute.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• And kudos to you mamas with multiple kiddos to care for, and to auntj - bless you!!! :-)
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:23 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Awww, I'm sorry you all are having a tough day, not feeling well, and caring for invalid husbands. ♥
    My day is fine, although, I woke up with a nasty headache and the Tylenol I took an hour ago isn't working. Time for Vitamin M as my husband calls Motrin 800mg.
    My granddaughter will be 7 months old tomorrow and she is at the really cute stage where she is scooting around and trying to learn how to crawl. She loves her toys and I have a king sized comforter on the living room floor for her to play on. When she gets tired, though, she gets extremely whiney and fights it so I let her play and play until she starts to put her head down and then I cuddle her until she falls asleep. I love raising a baby again. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:57 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• my 12.5 month old is begging me for soda-a big NO in this house hes not even allowed juice..mommy just needs to enjoy her caffine shot for the day in peace!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 11:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2009