DO YOU HAVE ANY ENEMIES

here on CafeMom? If you do have they done anything to you here?i accidently upset someoine and now all kinds of things are being said and happening.most of all how did you stop it?I tried to tell her I didn't mean it as it sounded and apologized.to no avail.This lady can carry a grudge!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have plenty of people that do not like me on here. I think it is funny when they get offended or mad at what I say on cafemom. It is just my opinions that piss them off. I TRY to ignore them.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Don't stress on it, maybe send her a message and ask if you can chat about the incident, you must remember that just because we are moms, some of them are still crazy LOL! I would stay away from the chat room for awhile if that is where it happened. I answered a question once using my tag and got ALOT of nasty messages, of course they were anonymous, but if it is really bad, you can report. There are plenty of moms on here who value honest and open opinions and agree to disagree, Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:25 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• you can delete your file and start a brand new one...thats what i did.people were starting to catch on who i was..i didnt like it.but once again the same thing happened.so i figured oh well.you can tell a persons style of writing even if a person writes anon they always basically have the same style.so start over its easy to do go to the bottom of the page it will guide youas to what to do...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• If she won't leave you alone you need to report it to the cafe mom liberal admin. But I thought that there was a way to block someone from sending you messages. Good luck . Has not responding or saying something to the other woman
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree have a good evening/morning . I don't want to hear from you again.
    Good luck
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:33 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I tried talking.she won't speak to me.like I said now alll kinds of bad things are happening to my friends and I.she is blocked as admin told me to do after reviewing many many complaints from different moms about her and this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• Hey i just checked back, what kind of bad things are happening? Is she blocked from Cafe Mom? Does she know who you are and where you live, if this is that serious, it may be a police issue! Good luck! Kim
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2009

• YES , she and her friends are all blocked.They will stay that way .Things like going down my friends list ,doing mean things to ppl on it.lying.horrible lies about me and my friends .Yes, this person has been turned in. I just wondered if anyone else experienced the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 AM on Sep. 7, 2009