i'm trying to show a widget that links to the webpage for the breast cancer walk i'm participating in. on myspace all i had to do was copy and paste - that didn't work on here...any suggestions?

breast cancer 3 day widget

dmb13nd

Asked by dmb13nd at 5:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Try adding a rich text widget and pasting the code in there.
    If it still shows up as a code, click on edit, and then resave and it should work.
    Rileys.Momee

Answer by Rileys.Momee at 5:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It depends if the code is HTML or Java? Java won't show up on a rich text widget, and I don't believe cafemom has added a java- supporting widget yet. Try to search a new code for an HTML item that you can add.

However if it's in HTML here is what I do when I insert the HTML code. I hit "save" on the rich text widget (it will still show as code on your page).. then go back to the widget and click "edit". When the widget loads for you to edit it.. the correct item will load up. :)
    Home_Interiors

Answer by Home_Interiors at 8:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2008