Anyone have a chiweenie?

So we went and looked at one last night and he is too cute. We are getting it in two weeks but was wondering what to expect? i have read about chilhuahua's but nothing about chiweenies....i am so excited and am hoping since he will only been a few weeks old that since he will be around my son (3) he will be good with him....what are they like?

ldylancer03

Asked by ldylancer03 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 4, 2009 in Pets

• Yes I do i but shes 11yrs. old 9 when i got her but she is so sweet and great with kids!!
    bleecker

Answer by bleecker at 10:31 AM on Sep. 4, 2009

• I have 3 choodles ( chihuahua and poodle) and they are the absolute funniest dogs i have ever had. The personalities are incredible. I can't imagine you would be disappointed with a chiweenie! My choodles are playful, love to cuddle and are an amazing source of companionship for me and my husband. Just beware chihuahuas are barkers. One of mine, the one that looks the most like a chihuahua lives up to the reputation...lol
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 7:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2009